Got a blank page? Not to worry! Nimble enough to handle any topic, I specialize in the following content styles and industries:.
- Manuscripts (all genres)
- Business writing: marketing materials, email campaigns, persuasive pieces
- Website: design, review, edit, copy creation
- Personal brand development/styling: online profiles, resumes, cover letters
- Blog content creation
- Guides, manuals, mailings, training materials, presentations, reports
- Speechwriting, scripting, screenwriting
- Coaching (business and personal)
- Finance / Investing
- Publication / Print Media
- Real Estate / Investing
“Let’s get down to brass tacks,” as dad used to say.
If those numbers frighten you even the slightest then please find an alternate freelancer. Writing is more than just words on the page: there is an entire creative process driving your results, and each project is unique. It’s critical you recognize the value of your investment. Once the project is complete, you own it. Forever.
You can count on professionalism, partnership, and deadlines that are met on time.
So please, reach out and let’s get the conversation started!
Also, please note:
- Plan to have an honest discussion about your budget. It’s perfectly ok, in fact refreshing, to state a flat-rate budget and let me tell you what I can do for you within it.
- Fees include 14 days of reasonable revisions, once the work or segment of work is delivered. Hooray!
- If you need it tomorrow it will cost more. If the scope of the project or deadline changes I will re-quote based on the new goals. You’ll be able to accept or reject the new proposal.
- In general, a 50% up-front deposit is requested. We will have a contract outlining the scope of the project, due dates and those pesky payment terms. I offer a 50% refund if you cancel within 7 calendar days of our start-date (no refunds are given on or after the start date). The remaining half is due immediately upon completion. I happily accept full payment up front, too.
- Your payment secures your spot on my calendar and allows me to start work. If payment isn’t received by the project start date then work won’t begin. No exceptions. I’ve held up my end of the bargain and ask you to do the same.