Savvy wordsmith, business writer, marketing strategist and published author brimming with moxie. I know when to hyphenate, when to write 20 vs twenty, and can make your roughest idea sound brilliant. Don’t know where to begin? I’ll help you grease the mental gears with a few probing questions.
You say it, I’ll help you say it better….without sounding like you’ve ingested Webster’s 28th edition. Together we’ll craft compelling language while keeping it reflective of your own VOICE, STYLE and MISSION.
- How Do You Hug a Porcupine? -Simon & Schuster, 2011
- Winner, Cheerios New Author Contest, 2009
- The Eulogy -Laurie Austin, 2021 (screenplay)
- The Most Valuable Wedding Gift -Roderick Givens, 2020 (editor and mentor to the author)
- The Princess of Water -Zoie Raum, 2020 (editor and mentor to the author)
- People Problems? -Brad Wolff, 2018 (editor and mentor to the author)
- Dinner with a Dinosaur -Laurie Austin, 2016
- Henry Hyena, Why Won’t You Laugh? -Doug Jantzen, 2015 (editor and mentor to the author)
- How Do You Hug a Porcupine? -Laurie Austin, 2011
- Psyche-Smart Autism -Rami Serhan, MD, 2011 (editor)
Private Tutoring/Speech Development & Presentation:
One-on-one lessons in reading, writing, comprehension, speech development & presentation, and overall English language improvement.